Map to the Community Storefront
The Storefront is an amazing space where those impacted by foster care in Rhode Island may gather for activities and shop for donated clothes, toys and other household needs.
Please check out our calendar for the days we are open.
MAKE A DONATION
We’ll gladly accept donations of new and gently used clothing and bedding. We are most in need of the following items:
- Belts for teens and young adults (all sizes)
- Furniture for first apartments
- New socks for teens and young adults (all sizes)
- Pajamas, especially one-piece, footed pajamas for infants and toddlers
- Crib sheets and mattress pads (however, we do not accept crib mattresses)
- Twin-sized sheets, blankets, and comforters/quilts